Questions to ask your photo booth company before you hire them
All photo booths ARE NOT created equal: What you should ask other photo booth companies before hiring anyone (our answers are in red):
- Where are you located? We have locations in Buffalo, Rochester and Syracuse to ensure the best service possible.
- Are you fully insured? We are fully insured and will provide proof of insurance if requested.
- What type of camera do you use? We use a Canon DSLR 18 mega pixel camera.
- How long does it take you to setup your booth? It takes approximately 10 minutes to put the booth together. We want the booth to add to the night not take away from the décor.
- Can I see pictures of your booth? Of course. It is all over our site.
- What type of printer do you use? We use sub-dye printers. These are the same printers you would find at a photo shop where you get your photos printed. Our photos take only 10 seconds to print! We do not use inkjet printers.
- What is included in your price? You can see everything that is included above. Some companies charge extra for every item.
- Do you have referrals? Yes, you can see over 150 of them on Wedding Wire. We are also on most venues preferred vendor list too.
- How long have you been in business? We have been is business for over 10 year.
- Do you brand your photos? We do not advertise our name or Web site on any of our photos. This would ruin the photos and memories of your night!
- I am getting 2×6 strips. Does your printer automatically cut those strips? Yes, our printer cuts those strips. Some companies cut their own strips which causes problems with the photos not looking right.
- Do we carry backup? We actually manufacture and sell these booths so there is ALWAYS back ups.
p.s. Who doesn’t love the Big Bang Theory! It is an awesome show. They should have a photo booth in their apartment!